Do’s and Don’t of Transplanting Seedlings
- Deep watering is required after Transplanting your Seedlings.
- Put your Seedlings into the shade for 2-4 days after Transplanting then move them into sunlight slowly slow for better growth.
- When you buy any Seedlings from any nursery just wrap it in some newspaper and wet it with water (the paper should be moist).
- Always use light soil media just like sand.
- Always Transplant your Seedlings in the evening after sunset.
- Early morning dew is best for baby plants and a good source of vitamins.
- Select only those Seedlings which have at least 3-4 true leaves.
- Don’t Transplant your Seedlings direct into large pots. Use 2-3 inch pot for Transplanting your Seedlings after then shift them into large pots.
- Don’t mix any kind of fertilizer into soil media at the time of Transplanting
- Don’t use any chemical fertilizer at least for 15 days.
- Don’t water with shower on newly Transplanted Seedlings.